‘Seek the Lord while He may be found’ - Isaiah 55v6
‘Delight in God’s Word and meditate upon it’ - Psalm 1v2
You may have set yourself many different goals in the past and wondered why some of them were so hard to keep… the trick is to set out some realistic and achievable steps to follow. If you do this, you will find it much easier to keep to your resolution.
Here are 5 steps to help you achieve your new goal:
- Set aside some time to read the Bible every day, even for just 10 minutes or so…
- Find a Bible or download a Bible app onto your phone.
- If you like to have something to follow, you could use the Daily Reading Planner (see below) or you could choose a book of the Bible to read through at your own pace.
- Read carefully and meditate on what you have read. Think about the meaning… what is God trying to say to you?
- Put what you learn into practice – live your life as a follower of Christ.
The FREE Bible Reading Planner suggests a chapter for each day and includes helpful notes.
To request your free copy: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 01792 536535